Welcome to our website !

Thirty to ThirtEe #4: Cleaning Up Facebook

By 9:42 AM

I've been taking some time to declutter - to get rid of things that I don't really need, and that's been good.

It's a little similar for social media.

While I have been taking a bit of a social media fast/detox, I've also realized that' it's not the worst thing to clean up on the digital end a bit too.

For the next year, I'm going through my Facebook birthday list every day. There are two things that could happen there:
1. I wish you a happy birthday
2. I unfriend you

I figure, there's no two ways about it. I either care for you, or like you, or know you well enough to with you a happy birthday, or you're an acquaintance I don't really care about, so no point scrolling through and seeing each other pop up from time to time on Facebook.



via GIPHY

You Might Also Like

0 comments