Welcome to our website !

Who's in on a Euro-trip?

By 5:04 AM

Weather in Avignon was still ridiculously bipolar. But...

The scenery on the way down to Avignon was BEAUTIFUL.

I still have visions and dreams from movies I've watched and books I've read over the years of people backpacking through europe. I'm sure it's not as glamorous as they make it out to be, but I still want to try it out, walking along the country roads.

I want to breathe in the fresh country air and watch the colors change through the season, I want to stop in soe local tavern where we can't speak the language and try what they put in front of us. There's something exciting to that mystery. 

Austria, oh, I really want to hike through the foothills of Austria.

Most of all, though, I want to take a break and take a step back, so that I can see where I've been and take a loom at where I'm going.

Need to save some money first though...

So, who's up for the trip?


You Might Also Like

0 comments