Welcome to our website !

Bipolar Weather

By 7:21 PM


The weather here is a paradox.

I thought I left it when I left Provo, but I guess not.

While Provo goes from sun to sleet in a matter of hours, Paris hasn't been spectacular either. 

We were wandering around as it was sunny, then it got windy, then sunny, then the wind started blowing paintings away from a stall we were at. Oh, then it started raining. Ten minutes later, it was sunshiny once again.

Provo and Paris couldn’t be more different. The people, the food, the culture. But there is one thing they have in common – the bipolar weather. I think the French handle it a lot better, though.

While the Americans run around in panic when the weather turns foul and curse the heavens, the French put on their trench coats, open their umbrellas, and hold their head high as the Mother Nature tries ever so hard to drive them back, always in vain.

When the weather was beautiful. 
Bipolar weather and well-dressed people aside, I love both places. Looking forward to Avignon more though. 

Sunny. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments