Welcome to our website !

French Dressing

By 4:44 AM

I'm impressed.

Whenever I'm around Europeans, I always realize just how underdressed I am, whether walking down the street or sitting down at a restaurant to eat. They have fantastic dress sense, and the clothes they sell - let's just say their store fronts are a lot more impressive.

They're also a lot more expensive. Sigh.

One day.

I know clothing doesn't make a person, not by far. But, I think it does reflect on a society as a whole that they (yes, might be a little more snooty at times), but also carry themselves better. A good portion of the time, your outward appearance is an inward reflection of your self-appreciation, of being happy with who you are. You just take care of yourself better.

Those pea coats and well-fitted shirts are also helping me with a goal I have to trim some of that flab off the tummy this summer, for a happier, less chubby me.

I want to dress better, I need to dress better, stop dressing so casual, maybe that's why I'm so casual all the time.

You Might Also Like

0 comments