Welcome to our website !

My New Friend

By 7:01 AM , ,

I'm sitting at home right now, not feeling very well at all. Went to the doctor's in the morning because I felt even worse than I did yesterday. Turns out I have a throat infection.

Thankfully, it happens to be the day before my case study, which determines whether or not I make it into the public relations program here at BYU (there's sarcasm there). Thankfully, I have a wonderful professor who said he'd help me and make sure I can take it when I feel better.

Funny thing. I haven't been sick since I got off my mission. I was just thinking about that last week. Wishful thinking huh?

Haven't updated my blog in awhile so I  guess this is helping! Well, till about 15mins ago. Before that I was just kinda in la-la land. The semester's been good so far. Perhaps a bit more reading than I thought. Three honors classes do that I guess. I'm enjoying them though. My C.S. Lewis literature class is by far my favorite. I have to keep a blog for it so check it out if you've got time to spare!

mydearwormwood.blogspot.com

Anywho, the homecoming dance I'm planning is coming up! Excited for it! Parents visit, then a church History trip towards the end of the month. October is going to be crazy! Life gets so hectic sometimes that it was almost a good thing to get sick and just lie down. Doesn't it seem that when you try to get too much done, you end up getting nothing done at all? The only thing I've gotten done these couple of days is lie down and pop pills. Oh, and my new friend, NyQuil.



 Benn baking and cooking more. Oh, loving my cooking class too! Hopefully I get decent someday. If you haven't noticed, I love food.

I'm going to go trying reading some Lewis now. I'll try updating the blog soon again! Meanwhile, take the time to read The Great Divorce. It's simply fantastic. Have a great week ya'll! 

-eechie. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments