Welcome to our website !

Mail

By 2:48 AM , , ,

I love writing, whether it's a blog post or even a paper for school. My favorite things to write, though, are handwritten letters to people. There's something about the personal characteristics and nature that come from writing a handwritten letter. On my mission, I treasured the letters that I received because it symbolized and signified, to me, the love that they had for me. They took the time and effort to send me a note, a letter.

It's sad, then, in this digital world, that we might soon not have that opportunity to send those letters. In a recent New York Times article, it reports that the US postal service might have to close by the end of the year because it can't make its payments. I really hope that doesn't happen. The digital age is beautiful, but I hope that we will be able to appreciate the things of old.



-eechie. 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I totally agree -- the hand-written note signifies so many things - we take the time to create, write and send the special things to those we love and cherish the most. I don't read books unless they are made of paper, for that same special connection that is made there, too, with time, care and love - and that special feel and smell.

    ReplyDelete