Welcome to our website !

Day 1: What to do?

By 2:56 PM

As I was finishing up my work for the day in the newsroom, I turned to the girl next to me and asked: "What am I going to do when I go home?"

I'm normally so used to getting back and watching an episode or two of something to take a break and wind down. This time, I had to think.

What did I do? I read a book.

All this time, I had been thinking I had no time to read, but the only thing between me and my books was where I assigned my time and placed my priorities. The same goes with a lot of the things that I've wanted to get done.

I still have to get my time sorted out just a bit better, but I'm realizing that not everything can be perfect in just one day. It is a gradual process, that's why there are those 40 days. 

Looks like my favorite author did it again.

I read, and it was good.



Question of the Day:
Are you participating in Lent? What have you decided to give up?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I did TV several years ago as part of an extended college paper assignment. We were suppose to give up TV for 3 days and write about our experience, but it was right before Lent so I went for the big 40. My roommate was also kind enough to buy a big screen TV the DAY Lent started. Fun times.

    This year I'm going with Video Games, and like you am now trying to figure out what to do with my free time.

    ReplyDelete