Welcome to our website !

Gratitude and Giving.

By 11:27 PM


You know those days when you're just overwhelmed? when you look at the week ahead, and the week after that, and it seems like a never-ending pile of test, papers, and whatnot? It's kind of been that way for me for the past few weeks. This morning, I decided to, well, bum on Facebook for half an hour (not that it's really a decision), and came across this video that my friend posted.

Sometimes life is tough, sometimes life gets you down. But, when I, when we realize what we have in  comparison to others, we KNOW that we are truly blessed. The question is, what can we do, what are we going to do, in our own way, to change the world? How can UI personally help someone have a better day, a better life? This video shows the transformative power of being that change.


The gospel of Jesus Christ is centered on service. For members of the Church, this is a good reminder of what our purpose here is on this life. We are to love and serve and give.


I am so grateful for the blessings that I have, and I hope that these two videos help you to see that too. Have a wonderful day!

-eechie.


You Might Also Like

0 comments