Welcome to our website !

"your word is your bond"

By 6:53 AM

I watched a movie yesterday, John Q.


Great little reminder that I need to work hard and get good and get a good job so that I can provide for my family.

Anyhow, near the end, John gives his son an awesome speech:

You always listen to your mother, you understand? Do what she tells you to. She’s your best friend. You tell her you love her everyday. Now you’re too young for girls right now. But there’s going to come a time and when it does, you treat them like princesses because that’s what they are. When you say you’re going to do something, you do it because your word is your bond, son and that’s all you have. And money…you make money whenever you get the chance even if you got to sell out once in a while. You make as much money as you can. Don’t be stupid like your father. Everything is so much easier with money, son. Don’t smoke.Be kind to people. If somebody chooses you, you know we talked about this, you stand up. You be a man and stay away from the bad things, son. Don’t get caught up in the bad things. So many great things are there for you. I'll never leave you. I’m always with you. Right there. I love you son.

Good advice.

-eechie.

You Might Also Like

0 comments