Welcome to our website !

Seriously So Blessed!

By 1:19 AM

There's a Mormon blog by this title that is hilarious. It's been discontinued, but they used to poke a little bit of fun at how happy Mormon families always seem to be.

As much as they did have a little fun with that, we really are blessed. I woke up this morning and was just reading some news. An article in The New York Times was reporting on some bombings that were going on in Syria Sunday morning. It hit me right then that I am so blessed. I know that it might seem pretty simple to understand and know that, but it was a moment when I was grateful for everything that I have.

I might have my own problems to deal with. But, I have a roof on my head, I have friends and family who I love and who love me. I do not have to worry where my next meal is coming from, or whether a trip to a grocery store will be the last time I see my family.

I get to go to church today!
I get to spend time with my friends!
I get to talk to my parents!

High gas prices and annoying papers aside, I AM SO BLESSED.I am so grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who has given me the privilege to be where I am today. Because it really is a privilege. I could be somewhere a lot worse. Heavenly Father has given me much, and I hope that I can live up to the full measure of what I have been given.

It's a beautiful day people! :)



-eechie.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thank you for sharing Ee. This is beautiful and really made me think about all the blessings I have - including you. You are an amazing friend!

    ReplyDelete