Welcome to our website !

Thirty to ThirtEe #1: 22 Countries to Go

By 4:19 PM

You might be wondering - just so you know, I'm still not done with my 30 till 30 list. I'm about halfway there.

One of the goals on that list is to visit 50 countries by the time I'm 30. At that time, I was under the impression that I had already been to 35 countries, so 15 wouldn't be terribly hard. Unfortunately, I grossly miscounted that. I was at 24. I'm still not sure how I was off by not just one or two countries, but off by 11.

For the past couple of weeks, I've been traveling around Europe in what was a vain attempt to hit 8 countries: Denmark, Germany, Czech Republic, Austria, Slovenia, Slovakia, Hungary and Lichtenstein. We only hit the first four, which brings the count to 28. That means there are 22 countries to hit in the next 15 or so months.

Is it doable? Yes. Will it be challenging? Quite. There's also the consideration that I was to visit the countries and actually get to spend some time there, and not just be there for a few hours to check it off my list. I now have to figure out whether to go for it anyway, or reduce the number.

What do you think?

You Might Also Like

0 comments