Welcome to our website !

"You're not thinking big enough."

By 1:00 PM


Once, when a Google employee was pitching an idea to Larry Page, Page’s response was “You’re not thinking big enough.”
I’ve been thinking about that the past couple of days. Am I thinking big enough? Of course, it’s always easy to say that you have to make sure you don’t think too big, that you’re getting ahead of yourself and all that. But, there really is something to that statement.
I have my goals that I want to accomplish this year. But, are they sub-par? Am I underachieving? Can I do better with what I’ve been given? You know what? I can.
I want to accomplish things this year, even just one thing spectacularly, so that when I look back at 2012, I can say: “I accomplished that,” and be proud of it.
It’s not just the thinking though. It’s the acting too. By acting, I mean actually acting on what you’re thinking big about, taking that chance, risking it a little or a lot, because that’s the only way you get ahead in life.
Tim Tebow said this past year: “If you believe, unbelievable things can sometimes be possible.”
Sometimes isn’t every time, but I’m working towards those sometimes.
It’s the first day of the semester. I guess I better start acting on my thoughts.
I’m going to think big this year, so that I can be big. Well, I am getting kinda tubby. I’d better think big on getting smaller around the waist this year. Aside from that though, I’m thinking big.
Are you going to ?

You Might Also Like

0 comments