Welcome to our website !

Doing Nothing

By 4:21 AM ,

I was thinking a couple days ago about what I have done with my life the past 15 months. At first, it was kind of the thought that I hadn't really done much. sure, my grades are better and all that, but aside from that, have I become better, am I better?

Everyone in my missionary group that went home with me is married, and one even has a kid. There have been so many things that I have wanted to accomplish, and I just don't know if I've really done anything!

It's something that I really will have to ponder on and see what I want to do so I can feel that I really have done more, and that I am a better person for it.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I have had those moments. I have been home for almost 20 months... can't believe it. I know that you are growing, learning and having all sorts of important experiences. Hang in there ;) You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete